Friday, April 1, 2011

How insecure am I?

How insecure am I?  Oh, I'd have to say on a scale of one to ten, that I am a rock solid ten. I second guess my every move when I am outside of my own little cocoon. I prefer the safe confines of home. That's why the idea of blogging suits me so well. So here I sit, at home, figuring out how to set up this blog-site. Is that what you call it? A blog site? I don't know. Anywho, I am trying to come up with a name for this blog. It is supposed to be creative, catchy, clever, friendly and say something about what this blog is all about, right? So, I come up with a name that I think pretty well sums up the "feeling" of my site and I type it in the little box. As I am typing it, I do notice, and become aware, that there will be a scan to see if anyone is already using the name that I have chosen....and after about a milli-second later, the site name is cleared for use. NO ONE had picked The Insecure Woman for the name of their blog. No one. My first thoughts were: 1) it must be a dumb name, and 2) maybe I am the only woman on the planet who feels insecure. Gah!

3 comments:

  1. Loved this...welcome to the Blogging world. Looking forward to reading more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete